Athletic-Barcelona team news: no surprises from Luis Enrique
Holders Barça take on Athletic Club at San Mamés this evening in the Copa del Rey's final last-16 first-leg tie (21:15 CET).
Barcelona coach Luis Enrique has sprung no surprises with his team selection for tonight's Copa del Rey last-16 first leg at Athletic Club (21:15 CET).
Ter Stegen plays in goal for visitors
With Barça travelling to Bilbao without injured reserve goalkeeper Jasper Cillessen - who has played both Los Azulgranas' cup fixtures this term - there had been speculation third-choice Jordi Masip would be given the nod.
However, Luis Enrique has gone with number-one keeper Marc-André ter Stegen.
Athletic-Barcelona: starting line-ups
Barcelona XI: Ter Stegen; Sergi Roberto, Piqué, Umtiti, Jordi Alba; Busquets, Rakitic, Iniesta; Messi, Luis Suárez and Neymar.
Meanwhile, Athletic boss Ernesto Valverde has opted for the following XI: Iraizoz; Bóveda, Etxeita, Laporte, Balenziaga; San José, Mikel Rico; Williams, Raúl García, Eraso; and Aduriz.
The referee is David Fernández Borbalán.
Te recomendamos en English
- LABOR NEWS Will Wisconsin's child labor reform bill become law?
- NFL Tom Brady sets record with 600th touchdown pass
- MLB How many times have the Atlanta Braves and Dallas Astros won the World Series?
- NFL How and where to watch Bears vs. Bucs
- NFL New York Jets vs New England Patriots summary: score, goals, highlights | NFL today
- NFL Chicago Bears 3 vs 38 Patriots summary: score, stats, highlights | NFL Week 7