Barring any surprises, Real Madrid will be the most represented club side in the FIFA FIFPro World11 2016, which is to be revealed in Zurich on Monday.
CR7, Ramos, Marcelo, Modric and Kroos all in
It's understood the annual all-star line-up, voted for by more than 25,000 professional footballers from across the globe, is to include five players from Real.
That quintet is Cristiano Ronaldo, Sergio Ramos, Marcelo, Luka Modric and Toni Kroos, who are all to attend The Best FIFA Football Awards ceremony in Switzerland.
Messi and Griezmann also set for team
LaLiga's domination of the XI won't stop there, with Barcelona's Lionel Messi and Atlético Madrid's Antoine Griezmann set to join Cristiano in attack.
And there is plenty of potential for further representatives from Primera División, with question marks remaining in the midfield, in defence and in goal.
The Best FIFA Men's Player to be announced
The gala will also see the presentation of prizes such as The Best FIFA Men's Player, The Best FIFA Women's Player and the FIFA Puskás Award for the top goal scored between September 2015 and September 2016.
Recommended in English
- SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS At what age can you collect Social Security?
- Health What is ‘Golden Blood’, the incredibly rare blood type known as Rhnull
- ALFREDO RELAÑO LaLiga's conundrum in trying to schedule match-day 21
- NFL Divisional round predictions: Bengals vs Titans, 49ers vs Packers, Rams vs Bucs, Bills vs Chiefs
- NFL LA Rams' QB Matthew Stafford is ready to play the Bucs
- COPA DEL REY Athletic Club vs Barcelona summary: score, goals, highlights, Copa del Rey 2021-22