Antonio Zaza: "The deal's done; my son is going to Valencia"
Simone Zaza's father told AS: "He'll be in Valencia tomorrow or the day after". He will earn 2.2 million euros and Valencia will pay 2 million for the loan.
Done and dusted
Simone Zaza's father, Antonio confirmed to AS that his son will be playing in LaLiga very soon: "My son's going to Valencia". The Italian centre-forward, who is on loan at West Ham, will arrive in Valencia "tomorrow or the day after" to undergo a medical and sign a six-month contract with the Ché.
Acording to SkySport, Zaza will earn a 2.2 million euro salary and Valencia will pay Juventus 2 million for the loan but will also be obliged to buy the player outright in June for 16 million euros - on the condition Zaza meets several performance-related conditions - that he plays at least 10 games and that Valencia remain in LaLiga Santander.
At the moment, Valencia have yet to confirm Zaza'a transfer, but have admitted that a deal is close.
Te recomendamos en English
- PSG Mbappé is a fantastic guy - Pochettino backs PSG forward
- BARCELONA Ronald Koeman receives two-match ban for red card
- MLB The regular season is closing in, and the division champions are not yet decided
- FINANCIAL NEWS Is the Evergrande bankruptcy affecting the US stock market?
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS Unemployment benefits: can self-employed workers qualify for a new round of payments?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus US: are the new variants more dangerous for children?