Odegaard makes Heerenveen debut in win over Den Haag
The Real Madrid midfielder, who joined Heerenveen on an 18-month loan earlier this week, was an 89th minute substitute as his new side put themselves fourth in the league with a 2-0 victory.
Norwegian youngster Martin Odegaard, loaned by Real Madrid to Heerenveen earlier this week, made his debut for the Dutch side from the bench on Saturday in the 2-0 win over Den Haag.
89th minute replacement
The 18-year old, who has joined the Eredivisie outfit on an 18-month temporary deal, replaced Arber Zeneli in the 89th minute at the Abe Lenstra Stadium.
Two goals from Iranian Reza Ghoochannejhad secured the win for Heerenveen, putting them fourth in the Dutch League.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Is a government shutdown going to happen at the end of the month?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Football heading for 30-minute halves and stopped clock
- NFL Houston's Mills will be fourth rookie QB to start this year
- NFL Tom Brady admits he wants to be paid in Bitcoin
- SOCCER UEFA criticises FIFA for lack of consultation on World Cup proposals
- JUVENTUS Juventus player Arthur Melo involved in car crash