Kakuta ready to have his medical at Deportivo la Coruña
The French winger, pending a medical, will be the final piece of Garitano's winter jigsaw puzzle barring a late bargain.
Deportivo la Coruña are ready to seal the signing of Gael Kakuta, formerly of Rayo Vallecano, Sevilla and Chelsea. The winger, 25, will arrive on loan from Hebei Fortune without the option to buy. He will return to his club in China in June. The winger has already arrived in A Coruña and will have a medical on Monday night or on Tuesday morning before becoming a Depor player for the next six months.
Relief for Garitano
Kakuta joins Ola John and are they are the final pieces of the jigsaw puzzle for Depor, who were in need of replacing Ryan Babel this winter. Thus, Garitano will have have 23 players at his disposal after the departure of Babel and selling Borja Valle to Elche.
The French winger has oodles of experience in LaLiga compared to Ola John but will compete with the Dutchman for the wide position.
Te recomendamos en English
- BOXING Woodley gets ‘I love Jake Paul’ tattoo, wants rematch
- US NEWS What is the meaning of racketeering? How long is a racketeering charge sentence?
- Porter agrees to max extension with Nuggets
- SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS What qualifies a child for social security benefits?
- NBA Philadelphia 76ers Morey says there is 'hope' for reconciliation with Ben Simmons
- MLB Yankees move ahead as the AL Wild Card chase enters final furlong