Depor land Anderlecht keeper Roef in swap deal for Rubén
The Depor back-up stopper will join the Pro League side for the rest of the season with the Belgium under-21 international moving to Riazor.
Deportivo have pulled off a swap deal with Anderlecht involving Rubén Martínez and Belgium under-21 international Davy Roef.
Rubén third-choice at Riazor
Both players will join the respective clubs on loan until the end of the season. Rubén has only been used this season by Gaizka Garitano in the Copa del Rey and has not been in a league match day squad all season with Germán Lux and Przemysław Tytoń sharing the sticks so far.
Roef dropped by René Weiler
Roef, meanwhile, started 2016-17 as Anderlecht’s first choice keeper but has been since been dropped in favour of Frank Boeckx. The 22-year-old will arrive in A Coruña on Monday and will undergo a medical on Tuesday.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Where was Gabby Petito's body found in Grand Teton National Park?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Vinicius and Benzema to the rescue
- NFL 49ers vs Eagles: San Francisco win 17-11 in gruelling game
- NFL Quarterback injuries overshadow Week 2 NFL action
- REAL MADRID Ancelotti: “I am living my honeymoon in Madrid"
- PREMIER LEAGUE African trio at Anfield make Premier League history for Liverpool