Depor land Anderlecht keeper Roef in swap deal for Rubén
The Depor back-up stopper will join the Pro League side for the rest of the season with the Belgium under-21 international moving to Riazor.
Deportivo have pulled off a swap deal with Anderlecht involving Rubén Martínez and Belgium under-21 international Davy Roef.
Rubén third-choice at Riazor
Both players will join the respective clubs on loan until the end of the season. Rubén has only been used this season by Gaizka Garitano in the Copa del Rey and has not been in a league match day squad all season with Germán Lux and Przemysław Tytoń sharing the sticks so far.
Roef dropped by René Weiler
Roef, meanwhile, started 2016-17 as Anderlecht’s first choice keeper but has been since been dropped in favour of Frank Boeckx. The 22-year-old will arrive in A Coruña on Monday and will undergo a medical on Tuesday.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Rodgers taunts Bears fans: "All my f****** life I own you" after Packers win
- NFL Browns QB Mayfield dislocates shoulder again but expects to play Thursday
- SERIE A Johan Vásquez scores in his Serie A debut with Genoa
- REAL MADRID Benzema has his eyes set on this year's Ballon d'Or
- SOCCER | REAL MADRID Mbappé looks to follow Ronaldo's path at Real Madrid
- NBA Simmons returns to 76ers practice, will play 'when he's ready'