Official: Málaga announce the signing of Leicester's Hernández
The Spanish side announced the signing of the 27-year-old former Real Madrid Castilla player on Tuesday night.
Follow the Sevilla vs Leicetser coverage online
Málaga have announced the signing of 27-year-old right-back Luis Hernández from Leicester on a three-year deal and said in the official statement that he will wear number '24' at his new club.
The Spanish defender spent the 2009/10 and the 2010/11 seasons at Real Madrid Castilla before moving to Sporting Gijon's B team after his contract in the capital expired, before being promoted to Sporting's first team where he played three seasons, the first one being in the Segunda Division.
Premier League move
Hernández moved to Leicester City after their triumphant Premier League campaign last season but has failed to usurp Danny Simpson at right-back.
The Madrid-born Hernández can play at centre-half and right-back and is the second defender Malága have signed this season after Martin Demichelis arrived on a free transfer last week.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Buffalo Bills vs Tennessee Titans live online: scores, stats and updates | NFL Week 6
- NFL Ravens' John Harbaugh thinks Jackson critique misses point
- NFL Which NFL players have 'gone broke' after their career?
- SOCCER Real Madrid team news, possible starting XI against Shakhtar
- NBA NBA 21/22 season: How much does a cheerleader earn?
- MLB Astros vs. Red Sox live online, scores, stats and updates: Championship Series