Guedes shatters Valencia's dreams by joining PSG
The Portuguese winger, has been lured to Paris by Unai Emery. The Ligue 1 side have paid Benfica 30 million euros for the 20-year-old.
Benfica and Paris Saint-Germain announced the transfer of 20-year-old winger Gonçalo Guedes to the French club. Unai Emery authorized the 30 million euro fee for the talented young forward who has been on Valencia's wishlist for the past few months.
Guedes is considered to be one of the pearls of Portuguese football. He came through the youth ranks at Benfica, making his senior debut in the 2014/2015 season. He went on to make 16 league appearances that year, scoring two and setting up another three. He has taken part in all of the team's Champions League outings, and scored twice in the group stage. In October he was nominated for the Golden Boy award, for being one of the most promising talents under the age of 21 - the award finally going to his compatriot Renato Sanches.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL NFL's Jeff Pash and WFT's Bruce Allen implicated in email investigation
- FIFA 22 FIFA 22 Road to the Knockouts: player cards and how to upgrade them
- MEDICARE What if I miss the Medicare deadline?
- NFL Do NFL teams have their own planes? How do they travel to away games?
- NFL Why do NFL players paint under their eyes?
- QATAR 2022 When does the 2022 FIFA World Cup start? Opening game and final dates