After being bought back from Serie A side Juventus last summer, striker Álvaro Morata feels he is not getting the playing time he was promised ahead of the deal.
Real Madrid paid Juve 30 million euro for his services and the player is being used less and less by Zidane as the campaign unfolds. Such is the level of the player's frustration is that he has informed his agent to look at transfer options with plans to leave the club next summer if Zinedine Zidane continues in his role as first team coach.
El Larguero reveals
Manu Carreño host of celebrated radio show El Larguero (Cadena SER.) revealed the latest situation at the club and the news will be of special interest to Juventus, Arsenal and Chelsea, three sides who have expressed in the services of the Madrid born player.
Morata feels that the club have not been faithful to promises made last summer about playing time and having more protagonism in the first team that were used to lure the player back to LaLiga.
Te recomendamos en English
- ENTERTAINMENT When is Adele's '30' album coming out? Where can I listen to it?
- NBA Best paid NBA players in 2021/22 season
- NFL Who plays Sunday Night Football tonight Week 6? | TV and times
- SOCCER Transfer stories: Newcastle's new owners consider move for Erling Haaland
- SOCCER | PREMIER LEAGUE "Salah has to experience Real Madrid"
- LALIGA SANTANDER Barcelona boosted as Agüero and Fati in squad for Valencia game