Sevilla's N'Zonzi awarded 'LaLiga Player of the Month' for January
The French born player has been in dazzling form for the Sanchez Pizjuan outfit recently. Celta Vigo coach Eduardo Berizzo was awarded "Manager of the Month".
Follow the Sevilla vs Leicetser coverage online
Sevilla's Steven N'Zonzi was selected by a LaLiga committee as the best player in the Spanish top flight for the month of January. The midfielder has been instrumental in the Andalusian club's rise to the top echelons of the Spanish league with a last gasp win over Real Madrid one of the key moments in the past month for the Sanchez Pizjuan outfit.
The "Coach of the Month" prize was awarded to Eduardo Berizzo as an acknowledgement for Celta Vigo's impressive month of January. The Galician side securing a famous 1-2 win at the Santiago Bernabeu on their way to a semi-final clash against Deportivo Alaves.
Liga 1|2|3 awards
Real Ovideo's José Verdú 'Toché' was awarded with the player of the month prize in the second tier with Valladolid's Paco Herrera selected as "Coach of the Month" for his recent work in taking the purple and white's to the cusp of the play-off places in the second division.
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Man City had "considerable chance" to land Ronaldo, says Fernandinho
- CORONAVIRUS | MANDATES How many Americans does Biden's vaccine mandate apply to?
- NFL NFL Fantasy Picks: Recommendations for Week 2
- NFL Baltimore's Jackson says Sunday's game vs. KC "not about me and Mahomes"
- NFL Cowboys lose fourth starter in a week after Lawrence breaks foot
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Real Madrid player ratings vs Inter Milan