Real Madrid president Florentino Pérez has ruled out the possibility of the Copa del Rey final between Barcelona and Alavés (27 May) being staged at the Santiago Bernabeu due to construction works at the stadium.
"There will be no chance of playing the Copa final between FC Barcelona and Alavés at the Santiago Bernabeu because there are works going on. There is no other issue," affirmed Pérez at the official launch of a book celebrating Madrid’s triumphs in 2016, entitled ‘La Undécima, the European SuperCup, and the Club WorldCup’.
Florentino says "no" to signing Dea Gea or Courtois
In addition, when asked about the possible bid to sign Manchester United’s keeper David De Gea or Chelsea goalie Thibaut Courtois, Perez gave an emphatic “no” to "any signing" because "everyone is delighted with Keylor Navas" .
However, the Madrid president did add: "We are not going to deny everything that comes out about signings," hinting that there could be some truth in the rumours.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Why is the social security Cost-of-Living Adjustment for 2022 projected at 6.0% to 6.1%?
- NFL Injury struck Baltimore Ravens face the Kansas City Chiefs
- Emmy Awards 2021 How are Emmy awards chosen?
- EMMY AWARDS 2021 2021 Emmy Awards: Times, TV, how to stream and watch online
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool's Klopp gives lowdown after win over Crystal Palace
- LIGUE 1 PSG vs Lyon, how and where to watch - Messi home debut, times, TV, online