Jesé Rodríguez: more misery in front of goal as Las Palmas lose
Jesé made his first start for the LaLiga side since joining from Paris Saint-Germain, but again missed a gilt-edged scoring chance in defeat.
Follow the Sevilla vs Leicetser coverage online
Jesé Rodríguez made his first start for Las Palmas on Sunday, but again failed to shine for Los Amarillos - particularly in front of goal.
Passes up early chance as Sevilla beat Las Palmas
With just five minutes gone in Las Palmas' LaLiga clash with Sevilla, the Real Madrid youth product spurned a golden opportunity to give his side the lead.
Played in on goal by team-mate Kevin-Prince Boateng, Jesé was unable to beat visiting goalkeeper Sergio Rico from close range.
Correa snatches three points for Sevilla
And the 23-year-old's frustration at his profligacy was compounded when Joaquín Correa pounced late in the second half to win the game for Sevilla.
Also missed sitter on debut a week ago
Jesé, who joined Las Palmas on loan from Paris Saint-Germain in January, was also guilty of a glaring miss in his debut away to Granada last Monday.
Shortly after coming on as a substitute at the Estadio Nuevo Los Cármenes, the winger failed to direct the ball into an open goal as Las Palmas lost 1-0.
Te recomendamos en English
- Latest News CBS News confused about location of La Palma volcano
- GAMING PlayStation State of Play 27 October 2021: Times and how to watch and stream
- SOCCER | BAYERN MUNICH Bayern Munich: Lucas Hernandez avoids jail time
- NBA | NUGGETS Nuggets optimistic NBA MVP Jokic's knee injury is not serious
- NBA NBA round-up: Westbrook and Davis lead LeBron-less Lakers to OT win, Warriors stay unbeaten
- NBA | LAKERS Westbrook: "I'm not used to people cheering for me on the road"