SeePuertoRico.com unable to fulfil cost as main Sevilla sponsor
The Puerto Rico tourist board complained that the financial crisis the Caribbean island is undergoing as the principal reason for the decision.Real Madrid-Sevilla live: LaLiga
Follow the Sevilla vs Leicetser coverage online
Eagle eyed LaLiga fans will have noticed that Sevilla FC playing shirts are now free of frontal advertising after main club sponsor SeePuertoRico.Com informed the Andalusian club that they could no longer afford the seven million euro per season fee to be the club's main sponsor.
The tourist board for the Caribbean island originally signed a two season deal with Sevilla but were forced to confirm to the club that due to the ongoing financial crisis in the country they were unable to fulfil the financial obligation originally agreed by both sides. The logo for the tourist board now appears on the rear of the Sevilla playing shirt below the player's squad numbers.
In a communique the club stated that they are "working actively to secure a sponsorship deal that will keep us competitive in a global market"
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL NFL's Jeff Pash and WFT's Bruce Allen implicated in email investigation
- FIFA 22 FIFA 22 Road to the Knockouts: player cards and how to upgrade them
- MEDICARE What if I miss the Medicare deadline?
- NFL Do NFL teams have their own planes? How do they travel to away games?
- NFL Why do NFL players paint under their eyes?
- QATAR 2022 When does the 2022 FIFA World Cup start? Opening game and final dates