Cristiano Ronaldo a doubt for Eibar after missing training
The Real Madrid forward spent the morning session working with the club's physios ahead of Saturday's trip to high-flying Eibar.Real Madrid vs Valencia live stream: match info and team news
Cristiano Ronaldo has set the alarm bells ringing ahead of Real Madrid’s game against Eibar on Saturday after sitting out the squad’s morning training session.
Ronaldo working on his own with physios
The Portugal captain did not join in full training with his teammates and instead spent Friday morning working on his own with the club physios, casting doubt on his availability for the match in Ipurua.
Raphael Varane and Fabio Coentrao also worked inside the club’s Valdebebas complex as they continue with their recoveries from injury.
Raymond Kopa tribute
Zinedine Zidane’s squad started the session half an hour later than scheduled after a team meeting and then observed a minute’s silence on the training ground in memory of Real Madrid and France legend Raymond Kopa, who passed away on Friday morning.
Follow the match LaLiga 2016/2017 date 26 : Eibar – Real Madrid.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Who plays on Thursday Night Football? NFL | Week 7
- SOCCER Hernán ‘Bolillo’ Gómez to be appointed as Honduras' new manager
- SOCCER Mexico's new logo gets leaked ahead of the World Cup
- NBA Boston Celtics 21/22: roster, new signings, cuts and trades
- NBA 76ers' Doc Rivers speaks on Ben Simmons, again
- MLB Braves vs. Dodgers live online, scores, stats and updates: Championship Series