Eibar double as Enrich and Mendilibar scoop LaLiga awards
Eibar's Sergi Enrich was named as LaLiga Santander player of the month for February whilst "Armeros" boss Mendilibar scooped coach of the month.
It was a February double for the Basque side as LaLiga Santander named Sergi Enrich as player of the month with Eibar boss Jose Luis Mendilibar picking up the award for coach of the month following an excellent month of February for the Basque outfit.
10 points haul
Mallorca born striker Enrich was fundamental in Eibar's excellent month and his goals have played a key role in the Basque side's fantastic season to date. The 27 year old is Eibar's top scorer with 10 goals to date and was on target four times in his five league appearances in February as Mendilibar's side recorded back to back 4-0 wins (away to Valencia and at home to Granada) and won ten points from a possible 15 with three wins, one defeat and one tie.
In the second tier it was Levante forward Roger Marti who picked up the player of the month award whilst Tenerife coach Pep Marti was named LaLiga 1|2|3 Manager of the Month for February.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Is a government shutdown going to happen at the end of the month?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Football heading for 30-minute halves and stopped clock
- NFL Houston's Mills will be fourth rookie QB to start this year
- NFL Tom Brady admits he wants to be paid in Bitcoin
- SOCCER UEFA criticises FIFA for lack of consultation on World Cup proposals
- JUVENTUS Juventus player Arthur Melo involved in car crash