CAS serves Russian doctor life ban over doping programme
The Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) has issued a life ban against Doctor Sergei Portugalov, the alleged mastermind of doping in Russian track and field.
The Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) has issued a life ban against Doctor Sergei Portugalov, the alleged mastermind of doping in Russian track and field, Russia's athletics federation announced on Monday.
Mastermind beihind Russian doping programme
The World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) recommended in a 2015 report that Portugalov take no part in any state sports programme after he was found to have supplied athletes with banned performance-enhancing drugs.
CAS did not immediately confirm the ban.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL | PACKERS Rodgers: Packers Super Bowl contenders after 49ers win
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINES What’s the latest on the NYC DOE covid-19 vaccine mandate?
- US NEWS What caused the Amtrak train derailment?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Ansu Fati returns to Barcelona after long layoff
- NFL Mahomes talks after Kansas City Chief's 30-24 defeat to Los Angeles Chargers
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Ancelotti on Sheriff, Modric, Kroos, Zidane, Mendy