Gerard Deulofeu and Asier Illarramendi were the main novelties in Julen Lopetegui’s latest Spain squad for the upcoming World Cup qualifier against Israel on March 24 and a friendly against France in Paris four days later.
Coming back into the squad after missing out last time when Spain played England and Macedonia due to injury are Andrés Iniesta, Gerard Piqué and Sergio Ramos.
Chelsea’s Pedro also returns for the first time since Lopetegui took over from Vicente del Bosque last summer while there is no place for Porto keeper Iker Casillas.
Pepe Reina (Napoli), David De Gea (Manchester United), Sergio Rico (Sevilla)
Nacho (Real Madrid), Dani Carvajal (Real Madrid), Javi Martínez (Bayern Munich), Gerard Piqué (Barcelona), Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid), Nacho Monreal (Arsenal), Jordi Alba (Barcelona), César Azpilicueta (Chelsea)
Ander Herrera (Manchester United), Asier Illarramendi (Real Sociedad), Sergio Busquets (Barcelona), Koke (Atlético Madrid), Isco (Real Madrid), Thiago (Bayern Munich), David Silva (Manchester City), Andrés Iniesta (Barcelona)
Álvaro Morata (Real Madrid), Gerard Deulofeu (AC Milan), Vítolo (Sevilla), Diego Costa (Chelsea), Pedro (Chelsea), Iago Aspas (Celta)
Follow the coverage match of World Cup 2018 qualifier : Spain vs Israel
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA Lautaro Martínez's buy-out will drop to 111 million euros in July
- Premier League Chelsea eye Hazard goal replacement for UCL knockout
- Champions League Luke Shaw pokes fun at old Manchester United mate Lukaku
- SERIE A Napoli sack Ancelotti
- Liverpool 'greedy for more' in Champions League after booking last-16 spot
- Champions League Champions League last 16 taking shape ahead of Monday draw