Gerard Deulofeu and Asier Illarramendi were the main novelties in Julen Lopetegui’s latest Spain squad for the upcoming World Cup qualifier against Israel on March 24 and a friendly against France in Paris four days later.
Coming back into the squad after missing out last time when Spain played England and Macedonia due to injury are Andrés Iniesta, Gerard Piqué and Sergio Ramos.
Chelsea’s Pedro also returns for the first time since Lopetegui took over from Vicente del Bosque last summer while there is no place for Porto keeper Iker Casillas.
Pepe Reina (Napoli), David De Gea (Manchester United), Sergio Rico (Sevilla)
Nacho (Real Madrid), Dani Carvajal (Real Madrid), Javi Martínez (Bayern Munich), Gerard Piqué (Barcelona), Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid), Nacho Monreal (Arsenal), Jordi Alba (Barcelona), César Azpilicueta (Chelsea)
Ander Herrera (Manchester United), Asier Illarramendi (Real Sociedad), Sergio Busquets (Barcelona), Koke (Atlético Madrid), Isco (Real Madrid), Thiago (Bayern Munich), David Silva (Manchester City), Andrés Iniesta (Barcelona)
Álvaro Morata (Real Madrid), Gerard Deulofeu (AC Milan), Vítolo (Sevilla), Diego Costa (Chelsea), Pedro (Chelsea), Iago Aspas (Celta)
Follow the coverage match of World Cup 2018 qualifier : Spain vs Israel
Te recomendamos en English
- RESIDENT EVIL How to play Resident Evil games in order? Village included
- MAYWEATHER VS LOGAN PAUL What are the odds, predictions for the Mayweather vs Logan Paul fight?
- NBA Brooklyn Nets-Dallas Mavericks game recap: scores, stats, highlights...
- NBA Nets star Harden 'very confident' he will return before NBA playoffs
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS How effective are stimulus checks according to Biden?
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINES Covid-19 vaccine patent waiver: how will it affect vaccine production?