Juventus join the queue for Real Madrid's Marco Asensio
Arsenal, Manchester United and Chelsea are also keeping an eye on the midfielder, who has been underemployed of late. Zidane wants him to stay.
Despite the fact that Real Madrid and Marco Asensio are not entertaining offers at the moment, there is a lengthy queue forming should the player decide to seek more playing time elsewhere, be it on loan or a permanent deal.
Asensio in demand
Arsenal, Manchester United and Chelsea have all been credited with an interest and on Wednesday Juventus joined the list of suitors for the 21-year-old attacking midfielder. Italian daily Tuttosport reported that the Serie A champions have identified Asensio as a priority target this summer, alongside fellow Spaniards Hector Bellerín and Iñaki Williams. The Arsenal full-back and Athletic striker are also coveted by the Old Lady, who are keen to inject some youth into their squad and, in the case of Williams, provide some cover in the event that Paulo Dybala leaves.
Zidane a fan but Asensio on the bench
Asensio is held in high regard at the Bernabéu and above all by Zinedine Zidane but has nonetheless dropped down the pecking order as the season has progressed. After featuring regularly in the side in the first half of 2016-17, Asensio has barely played so far in 2017 other than in the Copa del Rey and may decide to evaluate his options in the summer.
Follow the coverage match of the week 29 of the Liga Santander between: Real Madrid-Alavés
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: Child Tax Credit extension to 2025, new payment in California, unemployment benefits...
- Stimulus Checks Second $600 Golden State stimulus check: when will I receive it and how to track
- US NEWS California stimulus check: when will the payments arrive and who qualifies?
- PSG Lionel Messi's PSG contract details revealed
- Soccer Pele in hospital: daughter says he's recovering well
- MLB MLB results: Los Angeles Dodgers beaten by Cincinnati Reds