Former All Black hit with fine for Class A drugs possession
Ex-New Zealand international Ali Williams was fined 1,500 euros on Wednesday for being found in possession of cocaine in the French capital.
Former New Zealand international Ali Williams was fined 1,500 euros on Wednesday for being in possession of the Class A drug, cocaine.
Williams and O'Connor arrested in Paris
The 35-year-old lock was arrested alongside Australia international James O'Connor outside a Paris night club in possession of cocaine in February. Williams, who had retired in 2015 after leaving Toulon, had made a brief comeback this season with Racing 92. But the Parisians fired him following his arrest in possession of 2.4 grammes of cocaine outside a nightclub near the Champs Élysées.
Williams won the World Cup with New Zealand in 2011 and made 77 appearances for his country.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS US Will the covid-19 vaccine be mandatory in NY for teachers?
- CORONAVIRUS US Where are the Delta variant danger zones?
- NFL NFL: When should the San Francisco 49ers start Trey Lance?
- NFL Dolphins QB Tagovailoa on injured reserve, to miss at least 3 games
- Liga MX Club América vs Chivas live: Liga MX 'Super Clásico Nacional' online
- NBA Report: Simmons rejects meeting with teammates on 76ers rift