Isco found himself in the spotlight after publishing a photograph on his Instagram account. The image shows the player and a few friends having lunch on a terrace and on the table is a large bag of crisps featuring the Barcelona colours and club crest. Minutes later, he replaced the photo for an almost identical one - only this time, the crisps were missing.
Isco ready munch Barça
After several hours of comments on social media, Isco took to his Twitter account to explain. "I'm not going to Barça you lot. With the photo, I wanted to say that we are going to eat them alive. Hala Madrid!!", adding later: "By the way, I didn't even try any. My mates brought them to wind me up".
The photographs raised eyebrows with some fans after it was claimed recently that the Catalans asked Isco to run his contract down and sign for them on a free in 2018.
Follow Real Madrid vs Atletico match coverage | Derby LaLiga
Te recomendamos en English
- WORLD NEWS Spanish volcanologist explains what will happen when the lava reaches the sea on La Palma
- NFL NFL: Which players were fined from Week 2?
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: Child Tax Credit extension to 2025, new payment in California, unemployment benefits...
- US NEWS Why is the social security Cost-Of-Living-Projection historically high?
- US NEWS What age should you file for social security to get the maximum benefits?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Arsenal vs Tottenham live online: Premier League 2021/22