Cruz Azul fans support under-fire Paco Jemez with social media campaign
Fans of the struggling Mexican club have taken to social media with a #YoConJemez (I'm with Jemez) hashtag as rumours about his future in Mexico continue.
A 1-0 defeat and subsequent elimination to Moreila in the Mexican cup midweek was the latest setback for Paco Jemez and his struggling Cruz Azul side.
15th in LigaMX
Languishing in fifteenth place in LigaMX (clasura) the side from the Mexican capital once again face Monarcas Morelia, this time in league with speculation rife in the Mexican media that Paco Jemez's tenure at the club is in danger should the side suffer a defeat.
Fans of the side have taken to Twitter and Instagram to launch a campaign to express their desire for the Spaniard to remain on the bench at the Estadio Azul with the hashtag #YoConJemez trending in the Mexican capital.
Te recomendamos en English
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS In which states did unemployment claims increase last week?
- CONSTITUTION DAY When was the US Constitution signed?
- US NEWS How will Biden respond to the wave of migrants gathered under a Texas bridge?
- NFL New York Giants 29 vs 33 Washington Football Team summary: score, stats, highlights | NFL Week 2
- NFL Nick Gates breaks leg, New York Giants offensive linesman suffers fracture vs Washington
- MLB Angels’ Ohtani’s arm sore, may miss rest of season as pitcher