Cerezo: "We didn't speak about Theo"
The Atlético Madrid president spoke before the Madrid derby at the Bernabéu and denied any conversations over the French full-back.
Atlético Madrid president Enrique Cerezo spoke to BeinSports before the Madrid derby kicked off at the Santiago Bernabéu. Following reports of Real Madrid's interest in Theo Hernández, the Atlético left-back on loan to Alavés. Cerezo denied any conversation had taken place at an offical pre-match lunch.
The rojiblanco president insisted: "We haven't spoken about Theo; we're here at the lunch to eat. We're waiting for the TAS's verdict to see if we can sign any players or not, but in the meantime we have to stick to our convictions. Therefore, there is nothing new to report".
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Why is the social security Cost-of-Living Adjustment for 2022 projected at 6.0% to 6.1%?
- NFL Injury struck Baltimore Ravens face the Kansas City Chiefs
- Emmy Awards 2021 How are Emmy awards chosen?
- EMMY AWARDS 2021 2021 Emmy Awards: Times, TV, how to stream and watch online
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool's Klopp gives lowdown after win over Crystal Palace
- LIGUE 1 PSG vs Lyon, how and where to watch - Messi home debut, times, TV, online