Paris Saint-Germain are believed to be preparing a 60-million-euro offer for Real Madrid youngster Marcos Llorente, who has excelled on loan at Alavés this season.
Llorente, who has made 26 LaLiga appearances since joining the Basque outfit on a year-long deal in August, has caught the eye of a host of major European clubs.
Llorente camp doubtful about Zidane
The midfielder is expected to be added to Real's first-team squad next term, with club sources certain the Bernabéu youth product will return to Los Blancos.
However, Llorente's camp is understood to be as yet unconvinced about how highly the 22-year-old figures in Madrid head coach Zinedine Zidane's thinking.
Such a posture is in part motivated by Zidane's decision to put an end to Llorente's regular call-ups to senior training after taking over from Rafa Benítez in 2016.
What's more, players such as Álvaro Morata and Lucas Vázquez have shown the uphill battle that returning academy graduates face to gain regular football.
- Roque Mesa1007Passes
*Update 10 de abril de 2017
Te recomendamos en English
- JUVENTUS Juventus player Arthur Melo involved in car crash
- OLYMPICS Team USA will require vaccinations for Winter Olympics hopefuls
- WORLD NEWS La Palma volcano: what will happen when the lava reaches the Atlantic Ocean?
- CHILD TAX CREDIT Why have some parents not received the Child Tax Credit payment; how to claim it?
- Leagues Cup Final Seattle Sounders vs. Club León live updates: scores, stats, and updates | Leagues Cup Final
- Towns stunned after Timberwolves fire president of basketball ops