Vandoorne out of Bahrain GP as his McLaren fails
Stoffel Vandoorne's McLaren didn't even make it to the starting grid. Just before the warm-up lap the car started losing water and was taken back to the pits.
McLaren-Honda had a terrible start to the Bahrain GP. WIth the cars out on the grid before the warm-up lap, Stoffel Vandoorne, Fernando Alonso's teammate, was forced to call for assistance when a water leak flooded the cockpit.
Vandoorne out of Bahrain GP
The car was rushed back to the pits, where the mechanics tried to fix the problem before the race started, but unfortunately for Vandoorne and McLaren they could solve the issue, and Vandoorne was out of the Bahrain GP before the race had started.
Fernando Alonso bemoans lack of power
Once the race had started things didn't particularly improve for McLaren, with Fernando Alonso among the back-markers and struggling with the lack of oomph from his engine. The Spaniard was running around 2 seconds slower per lap than the front runners, while he complained on the car radio that he'd "never raced with less power" in his life.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS What is Walmart's buy now, pay later program? Why is the layaway program discarded?
- WORLD NEWS La Palma volcano eruption today: evacuation, possible tsunami and live updates
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: Child Tax Credit extension to 2025, new payment in California, unemployment benefits...
- NFL | JAGUARS Jags QB Lawrence vows not to 'play timid' after throwing seven interceptions
- NFL | BUCS Brady demands Bucs learn from Rams defeat
- Rodgers convinced last-gasp turnaround gives Packers 'legitimacy' as Super Bowl contenders