The Basque club unveiled their cup final kit on Tuesday, which features white shorts instead of blue so as not to clash with Barça’s home colours. The Catalan club are nominally the home side under Spanish Football Federation regulations as the oldest of the two clubs.
Alavés captain Manu García, keeper Fernando Pacheco and midfielder Dani Torres modelled the kit, which features the Copa del Rey crest on the right sleeve and the date and participating teams on the front.
The last time Alavés contested a final was in the 2000-01 Uefa Cup, when the club opted for horizontal blue and yellow stripes. On this occasion, Alavés have decided to stick with their historical colours.
Te recomendamos en English
- International Soccer Mexico 2-3 Ecuador summary: score, goals, highlights, exhibition match
- MLB Braves vs. Astros commentary, scores, stats and updates: World Series Game 2
- WORLD NEWS La Palma volcano, live updates today: eruption, tsunami warning and latest news | Canary Islands
- NFL Report: Cardinals DE J.J. Watt could miss rest of season
- NFL Who plays Thursday night football?
- NBA Lakers outclassed in Oklahoma in a night of NBA surprises