Barcelona officially announced on Saturday morning that their midfield maestro Andrés Iniesta has been given the all-clear from the club's medical staff. And to boot, Luis Enrique practically has a full squad to choose from as Barcelona host Villarreal at the Camp Nou (18:30 CET), with the exception of Mathieu, Aleix and Rafinha, who all remain sidelined.
Barcelona's 18-man squad to face El Submarino Amarillo is: Ter Stegen, Cillessen, Piqué, Rakitic, Sergio Busquets, Denis, Arda, Iniesta, Suárez, Messi, Neymar, Mascherano, Alcácer, Alba, Digne, Sergi Roberto, André Gomes and Umtiti.
Barcelona's first XI
With the title race in mind, particularly in view of the fact that Real Madrid will face Tony Adams' relegated Granada side, the Barça coach is set to field his strongest eleven: Ter Stegen; Sergi Roberto, Piqué, Umtiti, Alba; Busquets, Rakitic, Iniesta; Messi, Suárez and Neymar.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check and Child Tax Credit live updates: can it be passed in August? Dates, tax return, opt-out...
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021 medal count updates: who has won more? Tally by country, today, 3 August
- OLYMPIC GAMES | ATHLETICS Tokyo Olympics: Warholm breaks own record of 46-second in 400 m hurdle gold run
- OLYMPIC GAMES | GYMNASTICS How many Olympic medals has Simone Biles? What's her position in US historical ranking?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics: Belarus must answer to IOC over Tsimanouskaya saga
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics Recap: Warholm hurdles into history, Durant inspires USA into basketball semis