Filipe: "My best memory is the Copa win at the Bernabéu"
"It's going to be difficult. We've always had a tough time at their ground and for sure they'll be fighting for every ball," the left-back said about Atlético's game against Eibar.
The Atlético Madrid defender Filipe Luis answered the 'Pregunta Mahou' (the 'Mahou Question'), in which he talked about his most cherished memory, both personal and collective, and Atlético's game against Eibar at the Vicente Calderón on Saturday afternoon (16:15 CET).
Copa del Rey win
"On a personal level, it's right now. The best collective memory was when we won the Copa del Rey final at the Bernabéu. It was a unique moment and happiest of my career. It was the most rewarded I've felt as a footballer," he said.
A tough tie
Asked about Atlético's upcoming league game against Eibar: "It's going to be difficult, even if we are going for third position. We've always had a tough time at their ground and for sure they'll be fighting for every ball. They'll play the game with a lot of intenstity, something they always do with the coach they have. We'll have to be at the top of our game to get a result," he stressed.
A firm favourite
The Atleti left-back finished by talking about the rojiblanco fans chanting his name: "It's impossible not to enjoy that, particularly because it's not that common with defenders. Our fans help us to win matches and to put pressure on our rivals," he added.
Te recomendamos en English
- Space Missions Where did the SpaceX capsule splashdown?
- NFL Colts vs Rams: Eric Fisher possible starter, coming back after Achilles surgery
- Not this one Jimmy Greaves 1940-2021: English football's greatest ever goalscorer
- Soccer Crisis at Manchester United: Solskjaer rejects Ferdinand's Ronaldo
- PREMIER LEAGUE West Ham vs Manchester United live online: scores, stats and updates, Premier League 2020/21
- NBA NBA star Giannis Antetokounmpo visits Greece with mother and brother