Zidane travels to Málaga with a full squad, including Enzo
The injured Bale, Pepe and Carvajal will also travel to Andalusia, while James has recovered from a foot injury and is available to play.
A big squad
Real Madrid will travel to Málaga on Sunday, where they have the chance to seal the league title, which is in their own hands, with a full squad, including the injured Carvajal, Pepe and Gareth Bale, and the homewgrown midfielder Enzo Zidane, who trained more with the Real first team this season than with Real Madrid Castilla.
"Everyone is important"
"We will all travel tomorrow. In other words, everyone's important and everyone has to be involved in our two remaining matches," Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidance said on Saturday and he focuses on the last day of the LaLiga season. James Rodríguez is also available to play after recovering from a foot injury picked up against Sevilla and could feature at La Rosaleda.
The Real Madrid squad to face Málaga reads:
Keylor Navas, Kiko Casilla, Rubén Yáñez, Dani Carvajal, Danilo, Pepe, Sergio Ramos, Varane, Nacho, Marcelo, Coentrao, Casemiro, Kroos, Kovacic, Modric, Isco, Marco Asensio, Enzo Zidane, James, Bale, Lucas Vázquez, Cristiano Ronaldo, Benzema, Morata and Mariano.
Recommended in English
- BOXING WBC orders Tyson Fury to defend title against Dillian Whyte
- NFL How does Mac Jones' first year compare to Tom Brady's first year?
- NFL Washington's Fitzpatrick needs hip surgery, out rest of season
- NBA The NBA will restrict unvaccinated player travel
- NBA Who are the NBA's all-time leaders in triple-doubles?
- MLB Will Barry Bonds get into the MLB Hall of Fame? Why isn't he in already?