Pep Guardiola's wife and children were in the Manchester Arena
Guardiola's wife and two daughters were at the Ariana Grande concert that ended in tragedy, as an explosion killed 22 people and wounded a further 59.Manchester United v. Manchester City live online
Manchester experienced one of its most tragic nights on Monday as an explosion caused 22 deaths and wounded a further 59 people after an Ariana Grande concert.
Pep Guardiola's family were in MEN Arena
Reports of an explosion were heard just after 22:30 local time, as fans of the popstar left the Manchester Evening News Arena.
On Tuesday morning, British Prime Minister Theresa May confirmed that the attack is being viewed as an act of terrorism.
Diario AS can confirm that Cristina Serra, the wife of Pep Guardiola, was at the concert, along with their two daughters, María and Valentina.
City manager in state of shock
The Manchester City manager expressed his shock, and sent his condolences to those affected, through social media.
Shocked. Can't believe what happened last night. My deepest condolences to the families and friends of the victims.#Ilovemanchester— PepTeam (@PepTeam) 23 de mayo de 2017
Te recomendamos en English
- SOCCER Real Madrid's Vinicius outshining his idol Neymar at PSG
- Technology Which phones will no longer support WhatsApp starting on November 1?
- SOCIAL SECURITY How many people will benefit from the Social Security increase in California?
- NFL NFL Commissioner Goodell: WFT probe results won’t be released
- NFL | STEELERS Steelers coach Tomlin says he would 'never' take college job
- NBA | LAKERS Westbrook: "I'm not used to people cheering for me on the road"