Pep Guardiola's wife and children were in the Manchester Arena
Guardiola's wife and two daughters were at the Ariana Grande concert that ended in tragedy, as an explosion killed 22 people and wounded a further 59.Manchester United v. Manchester City live online
Manchester experienced one of its most tragic nights on Monday as an explosion caused 22 deaths and wounded a further 59 people after an Ariana Grande concert.
Pep Guardiola's family were in MEN Arena
Reports of an explosion were heard just after 22:30 local time, as fans of the popstar left the Manchester Evening News Arena.
On Tuesday morning, British Prime Minister Theresa May confirmed that the attack is being viewed as an act of terrorism.
Diario AS can confirm that Cristina Serra, the wife of Pep Guardiola, was at the concert, along with their two daughters, María and Valentina.
City manager in state of shock
The Manchester City manager expressed his shock, and sent his condolences to those affected, through social media.
Shocked. Can't believe what happened last night. My deepest condolences to the families and friends of the victims.#Ilovemanchester— PepTeam (@PepTeam) 23 de mayo de 2017
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Rodgers, Jones give Green Bay first win of season: NFL Week 2 ratings
- NFL Who won Monday Night Football in NFL Week 2?
- NFL The NFL taunting rule is here to stay amidst criticism
- USMNT Sergiño Dest struggled in his return to Barcelona’s starting XI
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Ronald Koeman sacking a matter of when, not if
- Barcelona have to be more united than ever, says Ter Stegen