Isco makes Real less predictable but more disorganised - Allegri
Juventus head coach Massimiliano Allegri spoke to the press on Friday ahead of his side's Champions League final against Real Madrid.
Juventus boss Massimiliano Allegri spoke to the media on the eve of Saturday's Champions League final, telling reporters he sees Real Madrid as favourites.
Allegri's pre-Champions League final press conference:
Tough match: "It'll be a fascinating, closely-matched game."
Pressure on Real Madrid: "Real are favourites. We're ready to tackle the final in the way we believe to be the best."
Real attacking threat: "They've shown that at the moment they're the most dangerous team in the world."
Composure: "We're calm going into this match, and we'll give our all to take the trophy."
Approach: "We've come to Cardiff to win the Champions League and that's what we have to do. We'll need to know when it's time to attack and when it's time to defend. We have to go out there full of belief that we're going to win it."
Starting XI: "I haven't decided on it yet. The match could last 90 or 120 minutes and we need to think about the changes we can make, not just the line-up."
Keylor Navas: "He's a really important player both for Costa Rica and Real Madrid; he's shown that."
Gareth Bale vs Isco: "We've talked about both situations. Bale has great pace with space to run into. Isco is different: he plays more centrally and makes them more unpredictable [in attack], but also makes them defensively more disorganised."
Gonzalo Higuaín: "He doesn't have to prove anything. He has been superb. I think he'll have a great game."
Paulo Dybala: "He has grown a lot. The pressure won't affect him."
Alex Sandro: "He's an extraordinary player who has improved a lot. Alongside Marcelo, he's the best in the world [in his position]."
Te recomendamos en English
- CHILD TAX CREDIT Can Child Tax Credit payments affect my tax return in 2022?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Who is Laurel Hubbard? Meet the transgender athlete breaking barriers at the Tokyo Olympics
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: JuVaughn Harrison, Jennifer Gadirova | medal count, results, today 1 August
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SWIMMING What are Katie Ledecky's stats: records, Olympic medals, titles
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK California Golden State stimulus check: when is the new payment coming?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021 medal count updates: who has won more? Tally by country, today, 1 August