Manchester City player Nolito has been photographed with Óscar Arias, the sporting director of Sevilla, fueling speculation of a move to the Ramón Sánchez Pizjuan.
Nolito and Arias pictured in Sevilla
The photograph was taken by a Sevilla fan on Tuesday morning, close to the club’s stadium.
Nolito, who joined Manchester City from Celta Vigo in the summer of 2016, has made no secret of his desire to leave the club in search of regular football.
Sevilla are keen to offer the player a loan deal, but will face stiff competition for his signature. That is despite the fact that Eduardo Berizzo has yet to be formally confirmed as the replacement for Jorge Sampaoli in the dugout.
Nolito keen to secure Russia 2018 spot
Nolito is thought to have his thoughts fixed on the 2018 World Cup in Russia, and knows that the best way of securing a place in Julen Lopetegui’s squad will be a return to LaLiga.
Te recomendamos en English
- NBA Philadelphia 76ers Morey says there is 'hope' for reconciliation with Ben Simmons
- US NEWS Will national parks close if there is a government shutdown?
- US NEWS How long do government shutdowns last?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Basketball's subtle influence on the world of football
- GREEN BAY PACKERS Aaron Rodgers: "How could you not be romantic about football?"
- NFL Jalen Hurts shoulders blame after Eagles defeat to Cowboys