When are LaLiga Santander fixtures 2017/18 announced?
Last year's league champions Real Madrid are expected to fight it out at the top once again with bitter rivals Barcelona. Will we see challenges from the likes of Atlético, Sevilla and Villarreal? Can Eibar get another top 10 finish? How will the newly promoted sides get on? So many questions...we don't yet have all the answers!
When are LaLiga Santander fixtures announced?
The 20 July 2017 is the date for LaLiga and LaLiga 1|2|3 fixtures being announced, as per the agenda set forth by the Spanish Football Federation for their general assembly. As yet, though, the 20 teams for the upcoming season are not yet known. Levante and Girona were promoted in first and second place of LaLiga 1,2,3 with Getafe winning a place in the top flight via the play-off system.
AS English will be bringing you each of the opening day fixtures as they're drawn in our inimitable live coverage.
What were the opening fixtures for 2016/17?
Matchday one of LaLiga last season saw the big two start with comfortable wins as Barcelona demolished Real Betis 6-2 in front of the Camp Nou and Real Madrid left the home of la Real scoring three goals without reply. And they were still battling for the title right until the final day.
Early betting odds for LaLiga
Real Madrid 2.1
Atlético Madrid 17.0
Te recomendamos en English
- International Soccer Mexico 2-3 Ecuador summary: score, goals, highlights, exhibition match
- MLB Braves vs. Astros commentary, scores, stats and updates: World Series Game 2
- WORLD NEWS La Palma volcano, live updates today: eruption, tsunami warning and latest news | Canary Islands
- NFL Report: Cardinals DE J.J. Watt could miss rest of season
- NFL Who plays Thursday night football?
- NBA Lakers outclassed in Oklahoma in a night of NBA surprises