Atletico Madrid have a struggle on their hands to keep hold of Yannick Carrasco. Reports suggest that both Arsenal and Bayern Munich are interested in the Belgian's services. According to calciomercato.com, the Germans' main objective is Alexis Sanchez and seeing as the Premier League side won't compete in the Champions League, the Chilean's representatives will listen to offers. Manchester City, however, are believed to be inching closer to signing the player and then Carrasco would become their priority.
Alexis to Bayern would pave a path for Carrasco to Arsenal
Arsenal are also waiting to see what Bayern do and if Ancelotti does land Sanchez, Carrasco would become Wenger's objective. The Atletico Madrid attacker can play in a similar role to that of Sanchez as Arsene Wenger tries to get back into the Premier League's top four next season.
Carrasco played in 53 games last season and scored 14 goals with five assists. He also scored in the Champions League final the season before last and wrapped up a successful individual season with a hat-trick against Granada.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: Caeleb Dressel 100m swimming, medal count, results, today 29 July
- Stimulus Checks $1000 stimulus check for educators: how to claim it if I haven't received it
- US NEWS Disgraced USA Gymnastics doctor, Larry Nassar has received $2,000 in stimulus checks
- LA GALAXY ‘Chicharito’ Hernández to miss his sixth consecutive MLS game due to injury
- Olympic Games | Gymnastics How tall and what age are the USA gymnasts?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Who is Jade Carey, the US gymnast replacing Simone Biles at the Olympics?