Italian champions Juventus are preparing to table an opening offer of 15 million euros plus add-ons for Real Madrid right-back Danilo, according to Sky Italia.
Such a bid would be well below the 30-million-euro price tag that the LaLiga and Champions League winners are said to have slapped on the Brazilian, for whom they paid 31.5 million when they bought him from FC Porto in 2015.
Real Madrid expected to sell for around 20 million euros
However, there is confidence in Italy that Real would be persuaded to part with the 25-year-old for around 20 million - although reports in the country also suggest Chelsea could emerge as contenders for his signature, potentially pushing his fee up.
Capped 16 times by Brazil, Danilo has struggled to live up to expectations in his two years in Spain, where he has made 56 appearances and scored three goals.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Is a government shutdown going to happen at the end of the month?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Football heading for 30-minute halves and stopped clock
- NFL Houston's Mills will be fourth rookie QB to start this year
- NFL Tom Brady admits he wants to be paid in Bitcoin
- SOCCER UEFA criticises FIFA for lack of consultation on World Cup proposals
- JUVENTUS Juventus player Arthur Melo involved in car crash