Real Madrid agree terms with Brose Bamberg guard Fabien Causeur
The 30-year-old French shooting guard will sign a two-year deal with Pablo Laso's team. Real Madrid have been following Causeur since his time at Baskonia.
According to Eurohoops, Real Madrid's basketball section have closed the transfer of French shooting guard Fabien Causeur. The 30-year-old, who spent last season playing in the Basketball Bundesliga with Brose Bamberg, has been on Real Madrid's agenda since his four-year spell in Spain with Baskonia.
Causeur rejects Bayern Munich offer to join Real Madrid
Causeur had two years to run on his contract with Brose but a relatively low retention clause, believed to be around 1.8 million euros, has enabled Madrid to lure the player back to Spain. He is reported to have rejected a better offer from Bayern Munich to be able to play for Real Madrid.
Causeur has agreed a two-year contract with Pablo Laso's team.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Rodgers, Jones give Green Bay first win of season: NFL Week 2 ratings
- NFL Who won Monday Night Football in NFL Week 2?
- NFL The NFL taunting rule is here to stay amidst criticism
- USMNT Sergiño Dest struggled in his return to Barcelona’s starting XI
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Ronald Koeman sacking a matter of when, not if
- Barcelona have to be more united than ever, says Ter Stegen