Monaco include Mbappé in their new shirt marketing campaign
The 18 year old French striker appears prominently in the Nike and AS Monaco campaign for the new season playing shirt.
With speculation rife about the future of Kylian Mbappe, the prominent use of the 18 year old forward in the new advertising campaign by the club in conjunction with kit supplier Nike may have some undercurrent to the player's destination for the 2017/18 campaign as rumours persist that the forward is destined for a move to Real Madrid.
The campaign was launched this morning in conjunction with the launch of the new home shirt for the new Ligue 1 season which kicks off on August 5th as reining champions Monaco welcome Toulouse.
Apart from appearing prominently in the visual to support the campaign, the 18 year old also tweeted: "New home shirt for season 17-18 we're ready". once again a posibilite indication that the striker plans to remain with the French outfit for the forthcoming season.
Te recomendamos en English
- TENNIS Federer "feels strong" after knee surgery
- UFC McGregor's first pitch at Wrigley nearly a knockout
- US NEWS Autopsy confirms remains found in Grand Teton Park are Gabby Petito's
- Browns place Landry on IR with sprained MCL
- NBA Brooklyn Nets GM Marks on NYC vaccine mandate and high expectations: "We're ready"
- NBA 15-year NBA veteran JJ Redick announces retirement