Espanyol arrange pre-season friendly with Twente
The match will be played in Holland, close to Herzlake, Germany, where the Pericos will be based ahead of their meeting with Hamburg on 6 August.
Espanyol continue to add dates to their pre-season calendar. The club has added another engagement to their summer stage in Herzlake, Germany where they will be based from 31 July to 6 August. Quique Sánchez Flores' team takes on Hamburg on Sunday 6th August, and announced today that they will also face Dutch side Twente at the Sportpark Het de Vriezenveen on Wednesday 2nd.
Espanyol have five pre-season friendlies confirmed
With confirmation of the Twente friendly, Espanyol have five pre-season games lined up so far. The players are due to report back to work on 10 July. The team's itiniary is as follows:
14 July: Indonesia Under-19s vs Espanyol
19 or 20 July: Persija de Yakarta vs Espanyol
28 July: Borussia Dortmund vs Espanyol (Winterthur, Switzerland).
2 August: Twente vs Espanyol
6 August: Hamburg vs Espanyol
Not yet official, is a proposed meeting with Napoli at the San Paolo on 10 August with the club looking to add one more date between the team's return from the Indonesia tour and the stage in Germany.
Te recomendamos en English
- RYDER CUP 2021 Ryder Cup 2021 full schedule: participants, match dates, and times
- NFL Panthers at Texans: Fantasy Start ‘ems and Sit ‘ems
- REAL MADRID Mbappé: 100 days until PSG star can negotiate with Real Madrid
- Nagelsmann on Rudiger to Bayern rumours: I'll have to see if I have any money in my wallet!
- 76ers and Doc Rivers want to convince Ben Simmons to stay amid trade talk
- MLB MLB round-up: Cardinals extend streak, Rays clinch playoff berth