Mkhitaryan: Manchester United delete photo of "pregnant" star
Henrikh Mkhitaryan was the butt of the jokes on Thursday after modelling United's new kit with a not insignificant holiday paunchSenegal - Colombia: World Cup 2018 Group H, game 3
Henrikh Mkhitaryan has found himself at the centre of unbridled social-media mirth after being photographed sporting Manchester United's new kit - and a sizeable paunch to boot.
With Mkhitaryan among the players used to model United's 2017/18 home strip, which was released this week, the Red Devils took to Twitter on Thursday with a picture of him posing in Adidas' latest creation.
However, the Premier League giants soon had to delete the post after scores of users gleefully picked up on the Armenian international's less-than-washboard stomach - one that suggests he has enjoyed his summer holidays to the full.
Here's a selection of some of the Mkhitaryan tweets:
Big pre-season needed for Henrikh Mkhitaryan, after coming back from holiday three months pregnant. pic.twitter.com/XyzXj8oinl— Coral (@Coral) 6 de julio de 2017
Congratulations Mkhitaryan! When's the baby due pic.twitter.com/DOnwYRwAqb— Premier League Bible (@PremBible) 6 de julio de 2017
Man United set to announce Lukaku when Mkhitaryan gives birth to him. pic.twitter.com/P82ZQ6YKmU— SlashFootball (@slashfootball) 6 de julio de 2017
United need to loan a winger while Mkhitaryan's on maternity leave. pic.twitter.com/Jdv3Vn46rZ— Sam Homewood (@SamHomewood) 6 de julio de 2017
Te recomendamos en English
- Ryder Cup: Garcia gets action underway at Whistling Straits
- Joshua v Usyk: AJ aims to keep it simple as Fury looms large over capital clash
- WORLD NEWS What has Biden said about the Evergrande crisis?
- NFL NFL: Chargers after another road win at Chiefs in big AFC West clash
- PSG Mbappé is a fantastic guy - Pochettino backs PSG forward
- BARCELONA Ronald Koeman receives two-match ban for red card