James wants exit from Real Madrid agreed imminently
James Rodríguez's time with Real Madrid could well be coming to an end, and fast. With Ceballos having signed for the Spanish giants, the Colombian attacking midfielder wants to have his exit from the club signed and sealed within 48 hours in order to avoid having to travel on Tuesday for Madrid's tour of the United States.
James wants to leave Real Madrid
PSG, Manchester United and Chelsea are the three clubs most interested in picking up James. But whoever decides to make off with his services will have to stump up around 70 million euros. Florentino Pérez would be happy to keep the player at Real Madrid because of his lucrative marketing impact, but the player himself has decided he'd prefer to leave the Bernabéu. James is painfully aware that the arrival of Ceballos only increases the competition for places and that means he likely has even less chance of enjoying extended playing time in the 2017/18 season.
James' lack of playing time under Zidane
James only played in 33 of Real Madrid's 60 matches last season, and in the Champions League final he didn't even get a place on the bench. In spite of his lack of playing time he scored 11 goals in 1,824 minutes.
Recommended in English
- NBA Ricky enjoying the present: "It's not a cliché, it's a lifestyle"
- NFL Tom Brady and Rob Gronkowski hoping to break NFL record
- NFL Who plays Monday Night football tonight, Week 13? Games, times, TV
- SOCCER Kylian Mbappé disappointed Real Madrid move falls through
- SOCCER Zlatan Ibrahimovic wants to 'stay at Milan for life'
- REAL MADRID Benzema out for Inter clash but has one eye on Madrid derby