Neymar: Posters appear outside Camp Nou calling Brazilian a 'traitor'
The winger's likely transfer to PSG does not appear to have gone down well with some Barça fans, who voiced their frustration through a Western-style poster.
Brazilian newspaper Globoesporte is closely monitoring Neymar's likely move from Barcelona to PSG. Upon a visit to Camp Nou, the most surprising discovery came just outside the stadium.
Neymar branded a 'traitor'
Posters bearing the face of the wantaway winger had been put up around the ground. The posters incorporated a dollar symbol, and had the following text:
"Wanted: traitor. Mercenaries get out of Barcelona. Only players who love the shirt."
PSG move looks likely
It appears that a Barça fan has not taken kindly to the fact that Neymar looks to be leaving the Catalan club. Yet with PSG already organising the player's welcome presentation on the streets of Paris, it looks highly likely that the deal will go through.
If the transfer does not materialise, Neymar will play at Camp Nou on 7th August, when the team will be presented at the Joan Gamper Trophy.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: Child Tax Credit extension to 2025, new payment in California, unemployment benefits...
- US NEWS How much will the Social Security Cost-of-Living Adjustment increase be in 2022?
- NFL Minnesota Vikings DE, Everson Griffen out after car accident
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS Will AOC’s bill extend pandemic unemployment insurance until 2022?
- MLS Beckham increases MLS club Inter Miami ownership stake
- LIGUE 1 Phil Collins set for Parc des Prince return after PSG fans protest