Gabigol: Málaga chase Inter Milan striker
Míchel is keen to bring the Brazilian to La Rosaleda on loan for the season, but Sporting Lisbon and Benfica are also interested.
After a limp start to the LaLiga season, Málaga are scanning Europe for a striker. The opening day defeat to Eibar at La Rosaleda exposed the lack of quality in Míchel's squad, and the Branquiazuls are in talks with Gabigol in an attempt to add firepower to the front-line.
Gabigol has not flourished at Inter Milan
The Inter Milan forward will celebrate his 21st birthday on 30 August, and despite arriving in Italian football with the reputation as a star of the future, he has not found his rhythm in Serie A.
Sky Italia reports that discussions between the two clubs are advancing well, although the deal will be subject to the approval of the Málaga owner, Sheikh Abdullah Al Thani.
Sporting and Benfica interested
Sporting Lisbon and Benfica have shown interest in the Brazilian player, but Míchel hopes to lure him to Spain on loan with the promise of a regular starting place.
Recommended in English
- Coronavirus Why did WHO skip letter Xi and name Omicron the new covid variant?
- NFL What is Dak Prescott contract with Dallas Cowboys? salary and duration
- US NEWS Shooting in Oxford, Michigan high school: how many victims and who is the suspect?
- Cowboys' Cooper 'not feeling the best' ahead of Saints game
- NFL Will Packers' Aaron Rodgers have surgery on injured toe?
- NFL How many members of the Dallas Cowboys got infected with covid? How long will they be out?