Gareth Bale steps up injury recovery on the field with the ball
Kovacic, Carvajal and Keylor Navas all trained in the gym but Gareth Bale trained on the field with and without the ball as he gets closer to a return.
Gareth Bale returned to training on Friday at Valdebebas as he continues recovering from a calf injury sustained against Borussia Dortmund in the Champions League last month.
Zinedine Zidane and his players returned to training on Friday after a successful trip to Fuenlabrada in the Copa del Rey on Thursday night. They are in preperation for another trip, this time to Girona in LaLiga on Sunday at 20:45 CEST.
Mateo Kovacic, Dani Carvajal, Keylor Navas and Bale all continued in their respective routines with an eye on returning to first team action but the Welsh man trained on his own on the field with and without the ball, according to the club.
Te recomendamos en English
- US | CHILD TAX CREDIT Child Tax Credit October 2021 payment: what to do if I haven't received it?
- US NEWS | STIMULUS What is Fed tapering and how could it affect new stimulus check?
- WORLD NEWS La Palma volcano, live updates today: eruption, tsunami warning and latest news | Canary Islands
- LIGUE 1 Mbappé nets controversial late PSG winner against Angers
- SOCCER Transfer stories: Madrid target Lewandowski and Pogba as Barcelona eye Sterling
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool's Salah on verge of more Premier League history