Villarreal: Bakambú pokes fun at himself after hat-trick of disallowed goals
Cedric Bakambú scored three times in Villarreal's victory over Málaga, but each one was ruled out for offside. The DR Congo striker uploaded a meme to Twitter.
Two goals from Nicola Sansone secured a 2-0 victory for Villarreal over lowly Málaga, who continue to prop up the LaLiga table. But one yellow-shirted player left the pitch with a bad taste in his mouth.
Goals evade Bakambú as Villarreal win
Villarreal striker Cedric Bakambú had the ball in the net three times at the La Cerámica, but the linesman hoisted his flag after each one to signal offside. Bakambú, who has been on scintillating form for the Yellow Submarine with eight goals in LaLiga so far this season, was understandably frustrated. Yet the day after, he was able to laugh at his misfortune.
Bakambú in the Friendzone
The DR Congo international uploaded a picture to Twitter showing his reaction after each of the goals was disallowed, accompanied by the message: "When she likes you, but just as a friend. #Friendzone"
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Buffalo Bills vs Tennessee Titans live online: scores, stats and updates | NFL Week 6
- NFL Ravens' John Harbaugh thinks Jackson critique misses point
- NFL Which NFL players have 'gone broke' after their career?
- SOCCER Real Madrid team news, possible starting XI against Shakhtar
- NBA NBA 21/22 season: How much does a cheerleader earn?
- MLB Astros vs. Red Sox live online, scores, stats and updates: Championship Series