Honduras - Australia World Cup play-off: how and where to watch: times, TV, online
All the information you need on where and when to watch Honduras vs Australia in the World Cup CONCACAF-AFC play-off at the Estadio Olímpico Metropolitano, on Saturday November 10, 2017, kick-off at 23:00 CET.
What time does the Honduras vs Australia match start?
The first leg of the CONCACAF-AFC qualifying play-off tie for the 2018 World Cup between Honduras and Australia kicks off at the Estadio Olímpico Metropolitano, San Pedro Sula, at 23:00 CET on Saturday 10 November 2017.
Find out what time Honduras vs Australia gets underway where you are in the world.
Where can I watch Honduras vs Australia?
No matter where you are on the planet, you can see what channel the Honduras vs Australia game is available on here.
Is the Honduras vs Australia game online?
Honduras vs Australia is available in most nations through the rights holders' online platform, if they have one. Your best bet is to check who is showing the game in your country, and if they have an online service or iOS/Android app to watch it on.
Honduras vs Australia: AS English live coverage
You can also follow all the action from San Pedro Sula right here on AS English, with our inimitable live coverage. We'll be building up to the match throughout the day before giving you a minute-by-minute account as it unfolds.
Te recomendamos en English
- LABOR NEWS Will Wisconsin's child labor reform bill become law?
- NFL Tom Brady sets record with 600th touchdown pass
- MLB How many times have the Atlanta Braves and Dallas Astros won the World Series?
- NFL How and where to watch Bears vs. Bucs
- NFL New York Jets vs New England Patriots summary: score, goals, highlights | NFL today
- NFL Chicago Bears 3 vs 38 Patriots summary: score, stats, highlights | NFL Week 7