Georgina and Cristiano Ronaldo celebrate the birth of Alana Martina
The Real Madrid player announced the new arrival on his Instagram account on Sunday evening. It's his fourth child.
Alana Martina, daughter of Georgina Rodríguez and Real Madrid footballer Cristiano Ronaldo was born this Sunday, 12 November, at the Hospital Universitario Quirón de Madrid in a programmed delivery.
And at 21:15 the striker announced the happy news on his Instgram account, sharing the first public photo of his daughter, who appears in her mother's arms, accompanied by Ronaldo and his eldest son.
"Alana Martina has just been born. Both Geo and Alana are doing great! We're all very happy! ❤", wrote Cristiano Ronaldo.
Ronaldo there for the birth of Alana Martina
Ronaldo was able to be there during the whole birth thanks to the fact that Fernando Santos, Portugal coach, had given him permission to miss international duty with Portugal.
On Saturday night the player showed how his partner Georgina and he were relaxed about the impending birth, publishing a photo at on in the morning alongside his friends José Semedo and Miguel Paixao,and the partner of Paixao, Nana Amado.
This is Georgina Rodríguez's first child, while it's Cristiano Ronaldo's fourth. Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. is now seven, and he became a father, in June, to twins Eva and Mateo who had a surrogate mother.
Ronaldo has said he doesn't want to stop here though, hoping to have seven children in total, because seven is his lucky number.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS How can I register to vote in New Jersey?
- USMNT Christian Pulisic is ‘really suffering’ after ankle injury setbacks
- MLS Landon Donovan rejects the Real Salt Lake managerial job
- SOCCER Barcelona close to agreeing new Ansu Fati contract - Koeman
- NBA Milwaukee Bucks 21/22: roster, new signings, cuts and trades
- NBA Los Angeles Lakers 21/22: roster, new signings, cuts and trades