Kaka reported to be holding talks with Chinese side Guizhou
Brazilian star Ricardo Kaka is in talks with Guizhou Hengfeng Zhicheng about prolonging his career with a move to the Chinese Super League (CSL) side, reports say.
Brazilian star Ricardo Kaká is in talks with Guizhou Hengfeng Zhicheng about prolonging his career with a move to the Chinese Super League side, local reports say.
Kaká on a free
The 35-year-old former Real Madrid and AC Milan attacking midfielder is a free agent after leaving Orlando City in Major League Soccer (MLS) in the United States last month.
The 2002 World Cup winner was linked with a move to the boardroom of AC Milan, where he is a popular figure since his playing days. But Corriere dello Sport in Italy and state media in China say he could extend his playing career by a year at Guizhou, who are managed by Spanish coach Gregorio Manzano and finished eighth when the CSL season ended earlier this month.
Guizhou City News said that no contract had yet been signed, but said that Kaká and the club “had a good conversation”. The Chinese Football Association earlier this year imposed a 100 percent tax on the transfer fees of foreign imports, but Kaká would be available on a free transfer, albeit on hefty wages.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES | BASKETBALL Tokyo Olympics: Luka Doncic 'dominating the Games like no player in 30 years'
- OLYMPIC GAMES Golfer McIlroy praises Biles and Osaka for raising mental health awareness
- Coronavirus When would it be necessary to have the third covid-19 vaccine?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: track and field, Caeleb Dressel, medal count, results, today 30 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES "Pressure is a privilege" - Djokovic on Biles and Osaka
- OLYMPIC GAMES Swimming: El Salvador's Celina Márquez departs Olympics