Kaka reported to be holding talks with Chinese side Guizhou
Brazilian star Ricardo Kaka is in talks with Guizhou Hengfeng Zhicheng about prolonging his career with a move to the Chinese Super League (CSL) side, reports say.
Brazilian star Ricardo Kaká is in talks with Guizhou Hengfeng Zhicheng about prolonging his career with a move to the Chinese Super League side, local reports say.
Kaká on a free
The 35-year-old former Real Madrid and AC Milan attacking midfielder is a free agent after leaving Orlando City in Major League Soccer (MLS) in the United States last month.
The 2002 World Cup winner was linked with a move to the boardroom of AC Milan, where he is a popular figure since his playing days. But Corriere dello Sport in Italy and state media in China say he could extend his playing career by a year at Guizhou, who are managed by Spanish coach Gregorio Manzano and finished eighth when the CSL season ended earlier this month.
Guizhou City News said that no contract had yet been signed, but said that Kaká and the club “had a good conversation”. The Chinese Football Association earlier this year imposed a 100 percent tax on the transfer fees of foreign imports, but Kaká would be available on a free transfer, albeit on hefty wages.
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Man City had "considerable chance" to land Ronaldo, says Fernandinho
- CORONAVIRUS | MANDATES How many Americans does Biden's vaccine mandate apply to?
- NFL NFL Fantasy Picks: Recommendations for Week 2
- NFL Baltimore's Jackson says Sunday's game vs. KC "not about me and Mahomes"
- NFL Cowboys lose fourth starter in a week after Lawrence breaks foot
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Real Madrid player ratings vs Inter Milan