Marcelo to pay up 500,000 euros after admitting tax fraud
The Real Madrid player is to pay almost half a million euros in unpaid taxes after appearing in court in the Spanish capital on Tuesday.
Real Madrid footballer Marcelo Vieira has agreed to pay just under 500,000 euros to Spain's inland revenue after admitting to tax fraud at a Madrid court on Tuesday.
Marcelo to stump up owed tax after hearing in Spanish capital
The Brazilian international is to hand over 490,917.70 euros in unpaid income tax from the 2013 Spanish financial year, after appearing at what court sources described to EFE as a 10-minute hearing.
Te recomendamos en English
- US | CHILD TAX CREDIT Child Tax Credit October 2021 payment: what to do if I haven't received it?
- US NEWS | STIMULUS What is Fed tapering and how could it affect new stimulus check?
- WORLD NEWS La Palma volcano, live updates today: eruption, tsunami warning and latest news | Canary Islands
- LIGUE 1 Mbappé nets controversial late PSG winner against Angers
- SOCCER Transfer stories: Madrid target Lewandowski and Pogba as Barcelona eye Sterling
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool's Salah on verge of more Premier League history