Carrasco passes through Burgos' laboratory to fix scoring woes
The Belgian has not scored since September and was taken through Burgos' shoowing lessons to help fix his fortunes in front of goal.
The whistle was heard and Atlético Madrid players started to stretch. All of them except for one, Yannick Carrasco, as he passed through Mono Burgos' meticulous laboratory to try and fix his shooting. He had also called upon six players from the youth squad as the lesson and analysis was ready to start.
Burgos directed Carrasco as the other three coaches, Simeone, Vizcaíno and Tiago, watched on in silence. He has not scored since a game against Sevilla at the Wanda on September 23rd. Burgos decided to take the matter into his hands and rehearsed with the Belgian from the left, right and centre as he tried to fix the 24-year-old's frustration in front of goal. With the players from the cantera standing in place, he shot for the far post time and time again as soon as he saw a gap between the defenders.
He scored several times with the last one drawing particularly boisterous celebrations. Carrasco ran, dribbled right and shot as he fired home. Simeone and Tiago were already on the way to the dressing room, happy with what they saw, as the Belgian celebrated with Vizcaino. Burgos' has worked before and Carraco and Atlético are hoping it works again.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL NFL's Jeff Pash and WFT's Bruce Allen implicated in email investigation
- FIFA 22 FIFA 22 Road to the Knockouts: player cards and how to upgrade them
- MEDICARE What if I miss the Medicare deadline?
- NFL Do NFL teams have their own planes? How do they travel to away games?
- NFL Why do NFL players paint under their eyes?
- QATAR 2022 When does the 2022 FIFA World Cup start? Opening game and final dates