Bale trains with the group and Zidane calls up Manu Hernando
Gareth Bale will not be ready for Sevilla but continues his comeback from injury, while Hernando has been drafted in from Castilla.
Gareth Bale trained with the main group of players on Friday ahead of Real Madrid's LaLiga clash with Sevilla at the Bernabéu.
Bale could be ready for Sevilla
The Wales international returned from a lengthy injury spell in the Copa del Rey draw against Fuenlabrada, but immediately suffered another setback.
Zinedine Zidane, however, confirmed in his pre-match press conference that the that against Sevilla on Saturday afternoon will come too soon for Bale.
Jesús Vallejo also returned to training, and it is likely that he will be thrust straight in to the backline at the Barnabéu.
Real Madrid wracked by frailty in defence
Zidane's main problems come in defence. Raphael Varane is injured, while Dani Carvajal, Sergio Ramos, Casemiro, and Álvaro Tejero are all suspended.
With that in mind, Real Madrid Castilla defender Manu Hernando trained with the first team at Valdebebas and looks set to feature in the matchday squad. Zidane has already name the 19-year-old on the bench against Fuenlabrada.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL NFL's Jeff Pash and WFT's Bruce Allen implicated in email investigation
- FIFA 22 FIFA 22 Road to the Knockouts: player cards and how to upgrade them
- MEDICARE What if I miss the Medicare deadline?
- NFL Do NFL teams have their own planes? How do they travel to away games?
- NFL Why do NFL players paint under their eyes?
- QATAR 2022 When does the 2022 FIFA World Cup start? Opening game and final dates