Barça players celebrate team lunch at Messi's restaurant
The bulk of the first team squad with Mascherano included celebrated a team lunch at Bellavista del Jardín del Norte in the heart of the Catalan capital.
The Bellavista del Jardín del Norte Instagram account posted a picture of the majority of the FC Barcelona squad after a team lunch held last Friday
The restaurant is co-owned by Leo Messi and is located in the central Eixample area of the Catalan capital. The lunch only featured members of the team without back-room staff of club directors present as current league leaders prepare as tricky pre Christmas away games against Villarreal and Real Madrid.
Despite talks of a Barça exit, Javier Mascherano also attended the lunch along with new signing Dembélé working his way back to full fitness following his early season injury. The notable absentees from the photo were Cillessen, Ivan Rakitic, André Gomes and Aleix Vidal.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: Men's 100m, track & field, medal count, results, today 31 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES | WRESTLING What types of wrestling are at the Olympics? Differences, rules, format and score system
- GOLD CUP FINAL 2021 Gold Cup final: USA vs Mexico - times, TV and how to watch online
- SUPER LEAGUE Tebas dismisses court ruling asking UEFA to revoke action against Super League trio
- NBA Draft 2021 NBA draft 2021: which players have been selected by each team and main transfers?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | BASKETBALL Tokyo 2020: Why is LeBron James not playing at the Olympic Games?