Barça players celebrate team lunch at Messi's restaurant
The bulk of the first team squad with Mascherano included celebrated a team lunch at Bellavista del Jardín del Norte in the heart of the Catalan capital.
The Bellavista del Jardín del Norte Instagram account posted a picture of the majority of the FC Barcelona squad after a team lunch held last Friday
The restaurant is co-owned by Leo Messi and is located in the central Eixample area of the Catalan capital. The lunch only featured members of the team without back-room staff of club directors present as current league leaders prepare as tricky pre Christmas away games against Villarreal and Real Madrid.
Despite talks of a Barça exit, Javier Mascherano also attended the lunch along with new signing Dembélé working his way back to full fitness following his early season injury. The notable absentees from the photo were Cillessen, Ivan Rakitic, André Gomes and Aleix Vidal.
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Man City had "considerable chance" to land Ronaldo, says Fernandinho
- CORONAVIRUS | MANDATES How many Americans does Biden's vaccine mandate apply to?
- NFL NFL Fantasy Picks: Recommendations for Week 2
- NFL Baltimore's Jackson says Sunday's game vs. KC "not about me and Mahomes"
- NFL Cowboys lose fourth starter in a week after Lawrence breaks foot
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Real Madrid player ratings vs Inter Milan